The Evisive process is capable of providing reliable and meaningful inspection results for defects located on the exterior, interior, and interior surfaces of nonmetallic components.
There is an apparent lack of reliable inspection techniques for many non-metallic components that are rapidly becoming materials of choice in many industries. Non-metallic materials are displacing steel in many applications due to their unique corrosion resistance and high strength to weight properties.
What do we do?
- Fiberglass and HDPE piping, including butt fusions and electro-fusion couplings
- Piping repairs such as fiberglass wrap and composite overwraps
- Wood, fiberglass and composite construction materials, such as booms, boat hulls, and tanks
- Spray on foam and ceramic insulation materials
- ceramic armor
- High-tech ceramic matrix composite (CMC) material for aerospace and defense
- Epoxy and polyurea linings and coatings
- Rubber molded components such as expansion joints and tire
- We maintain an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Program